2023 Alfa Romeo Tonale Vs. 2023 Alfa Romeo Stelvio – Which Should You Buy?
The lineup of Alfa Romeo cars may be small, but that doesn’t always make your choices easier. That’s especially true when choosing between two thoroughbred performance SUVs: the 2023 Alfa Romeo Tonale and the 2023 Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Both are fast, lithe, and supple around curves and in a straight line, but there are enough differences to keep things interesting.
Technology and Performance
The all-new 2023 Alfa Romeo Tonale is an electrified version of the exotic continental performance Alfa Romeo is famous for. Available with gasoline or plug-in hybrid powertrains, this crossover SUV can produce up to 272 horsepower and has exhilarating acceleration in spades.
The 2023 Alfa Romeo Stelvio is, in many ways, the ‘big brother’ of the Alfa Romeo Tonale. This is reflected in its performance stats; 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque mean this large SUV still has the performance of an energetic supercar. And with perfect 50/50 weight distribution and an innovative Q4 AWD System that kicks in whenever a lull in traction is detected, it puts the Sport in SUV.
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio may be the more traditional of the two vehicles, but the Alfa Romeo Tonale still gives you ample power while maximizing efficiency and maintaining its poise. Visit Alfa Romeo of Santa Monica to test drive either of these superlative vehicles, and you will experience what it’s like to have this type of power at your disposal.
Technology and Features
The Alfa Romeo Tonale is full of stylish features and innovative touches. While in the driver’s seat, you’ll be able to enjoy driver-centric solutions such as:
- 3-inch Cannocchiale® Digital Instrument Display with sleek design touches and intuitive structures that make it easy to track progress on the road and receive driving alerts and updates
- 25-inch Multi-Touch Display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Safety features including LaneSense® Lane Keep Assist and Forward Collision Warning
On the 2023 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, you get technology features such as:
- 8-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity and digital driving alerts including navigation
- Safety features including LaneSense® Lane Keep Assist and Active Blind Spot Assist
When you visit our Alfa Romeo dealership in Santa Monica, you’ll get the chance to experience what these SUVs have to offer in person. The good news is that no matter which you choose, you can’t go wrong with automobiles as finely crafted and exquisitely designed as these.